This service also functions as a great "net-nanny" program for parents, preventing unwanted traffic on ALL machines connected to the home network and able to work in "roaming" mode so that laptops outside the home network still follow the same rules. Unwanted web pages can be blocked by category or by web address, and blacklists can be modified at any time.
Network Monitoring offers the following benefits:
- Applies to all devices on the network (PC, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Blocks malware, botnets, phishing websites, and other high risk sites and locations
- Prevents malware from contacting known command and control servers for instructions
- Can work on laptops even when they are outside of the “home” network
- Can block websites by category (porn, violence, file sharing, etc.) or by specific site name
- Improve network bandwidth by blocking traffic to unnecessary sites
- Help ensure compliance with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, CIPA, and other industry standards
- Detailed reports so users can audit who is accessing (or trying to access) which sites and how often
Pricing for this service is based on the number of devices routinely connected to your network, but starts at $60/year (monthly payment plans are available) and can be added to any existing monitoring or service agreement.
For more information, or to enroll in this new program, please contact InfinIT Technology Group at 225-286-4108.